Funding and Evaluation Committee
This committee is responsible for the oversight of funding and evaluation of projects for the Sonoma County Continuum of Care (CoC).
- Developing recommendations for the CoC Board on use of CoC funds
- Developing recommendations for the CoC Board to comment on funding decisions by other parties
- Developing and/or reviewing long-term funding strategies and plans to achieve the CoC’s vision
- Making funding decisions on behalf of the CoC Board if such authority is delegated by the Board
- Evaluating the performance of the system of care, programs, and service providers to inform funding decisions, support public communications (including a dashboard of metrics), and improve the system of care
- Participating with the HMIS Committee in the evaluation of the HMIS Lead’s performance particularly related to #5 above
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you require special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the Sonoma County Community Development Commission at (707) 565-7500 (voice) or (707) 565-7555 (TDD). Translators and American Sign Language interpreters for individuals with hearing disabilities will be available upon request. A minimum of 48 hours is needed to ensure the availability of translation services.
In accordance with Government Code §54957.5, any materials of public record relating to an agenda item that are provided to a majority of the members less than 72 hours before the meeting will be made available upon request at the Sonoma County Community Development Commission, 1440 Guerneville Road, Santa Rosa during normal business hours and will be posted online 72 hours prior to each meeting.
Materials of public record that are distributed during the meeting shall be made available for public inspection at the meeting if prepared by the lead agency or a member of the legislative/advisory body, or within two business days after the meeting if prepared by some other person.
Public Comment may be made prior to the meeting via email. To submit an emailed public comment to the CoC Board or the CoC Committees, email Andrew.Akufo@sonoma-county.org. Please label the written notice as public comment referencing the CoC Board or the CoC Committee, provide your name, the agenda number(s) on which you wish to speak, and your comment. These comments will be emailed to the referenced CoC Board or CoC Committee detailed in the request.
Public comment may also take place during the meeting and can be made live by joining the Zoom meeting. Available time for comments is determined by the Board/Committee Chair based on agenda scheduling demands and total number of speakers.