CD-CTAC Special Meeting: CDBG-HOME Public Hearing & Workshop
Date: June 29, 2021
Time: 12:30 - 2:00 p.m.
Registration Required: No
Webinar InformationMembers of the public can watch or listen to the meeting by calling in or by using the Zoom application:
If you have a disability which requires an accommodation, an alternative format, or requires another person to assist you while attending this meeting, please contact the Administrative Services Officer at (707) 565-7520, as soon as possible to ensure arrangements for accommodation.
Language Services are available upon request if made at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting to help ensure availability. For more information or to request services: Contact (707) 565-7520.
- Call to Order and Roll Call – 5 min
- Public Hearing: Community Development Block Grant and HOME Investments Partnership Capital Projects for Fiscal Year 2021-22 – 80 min
Public hearing to consider community development projects submitted to, or by, the cities of Cloverdale, Cotati, Healdsburg, Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, Sonoma, and the Town of Windsor Community for the CDBG and HOME programs for FY 2021-2022. Proposals under consideration will include:
- Affordable Housing Development Projects
- County-owned Public Improvements and Facilities Projects
- Countywide Housing Rehabilitation and Community Proposals
- Open public hearing (20 minutes)
- Close public hearing
- Committee Discussion & Questions (30 minutes)
- Make Motion or Change Recommendation (30 minutes)
CDC staff will present staff reports and recommendations. Committee members will have the opportunity for Q&A with project applicant representatives.
Next Regular Meeting: Joint CD-CTAC Meeting July 21, 2021 | 10:00 am (Virtual)
Public Comment Prior to the Committee Meeting: Public Comment may be submitted via email to Veronica.Ortiz-DeAnda@sonoma-county.org
Public Comment During the Board Meeting: Members of the public who join the Zoom meeting, either through their web browser online or by calling in, will be able to provide live public comment at specific points throughout the meeting.
Any writings or documents presented to a majority of the Community Development Committee regarding any item on this agenda may be requested by email.