RESERVE A TRAINING ROOM
Small and Large training rooms are available to County Departments weekdays 8am-5pm.
- By approved reservation request only
- Minimum 2-weeks advanced notice required
- We cannot accommodate multiple or recurring meetings, weekends or after business hours
Small Training Room: 20-24 classroom, 20 square Large Training Room: 30-36 classroom, 28 square
Human Resources Department only:
Use Outlook calendar to request (add HR-Training-Rm-Small or HR-Training-Rm-Large from directory into Location field of meeting)
Send cancellation through the Outlook calendar as soon as possible to cancel reservations.
For assistance, please contact Workforce Development HR-Workforce-Development@sonoma-county.org or 707-565-2964
Plan on providing your own technical assistance for electronic equipment, or contact the Information Systems Department Service Desk at 707-565-2030
Training room equipment includes:
- Hybrid Meeting Technology
- Computers and Internet Access
- Phone/Conference Phone for WebEx, Zoom, Teams
- Projector and Screen
- Dry Erase Boards, markers
- Flip Chart Easels, markers
Departments reserving training rooms are responsible for their own event set-up and returning
rooms back to original configuration and pre-use condition. Include this time in your reservation request.