Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
What’s on this Page
- Access & General Resources
- BI Publisher
- Employee Self-Service
- ePersonality (eP)
- Getting Started with SoCo's Employee Self-Service
- EZ eP (Simpler Solutions
- Report2Web (R2W)
Access & General Resources
- Access to HRIS and Reporting Tools (PDF: 168 kB)
Through Employee Self-Service you have access to your employment information 24-hours a day. All you need is a computer with internet access, your last name, employee ID number, and your Self-Service password to log in.
Getting Started With SOCO’S Employee Self-Service
Employees can update the personal contact information, view the work assignment, pay sub & pay information, tax filing details, and attendance information.
Managers can now access their employees’ information quickly and easily using the same Self-Service Portal.
ePersonality is the database which includes employee and position information.
BI Publisher is a new reporting tool used for ePersonality and has replaced Discoverer.
- BI Publisher Report Listing (Xcel: 25 kB)
- BI Publisher User Guide (PDF: 963 kB)
- Discoverer to BI Publisher Cross-Reference (Xcel: 25 kB)
- BI Publisher Pre-recorded Training - 40 minutes (YouTube)
EZ eP (Simpler Solutions)
EZ eP is a user friendly tool for gathering data on positions and labor costs.
Report2Web is a Web-based enterprise report distribution, archival and retrieval solution that allows users to access critical business documents using a standard Web browser. Sonoma County currently uses the system for: HR reports, Labor Distribution reports, and old payroll system report archive.