Red Flag Warning issued for North Bay Mountains
Published: November 18, 2019
A Red Flag Warning has been issued by the National Weather Service for the North Bay mountains and East Bay hills above 1000 feet beginning late Tuesday evening, November 19, through Thursday morning, November 21, 2019.
- Affected area: North Bay mountains, East Bay hills, above 1000 feet
- Winds: North to northeast winds 20-30 miles per hour (mph), gusts up to 35-45 mph
- Humidity: Relative humidity lowering to 10-20%
- Impacts: Any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
A Red Flag Warning means that critical fire weather conditions are either occurring now, or will shortly.
Please don’t create outdoor sparks or fires due to potentially strong winds and dry fuel.
- Workshops and Exercises
- Emergency Council
- News Index
- Emergency Management Training
- Accessibility Assistance
- Back to County Of Sonoma