See if you qualify for WIC
You may be eligible for WIC if you are a California resident and meet the program guidelines.
You may be eligible if:
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have a child under age 5 (including foster children and fathers or grandparents raising children), and
- You meet the income guidelines or you are receiving Medi-Cal, CalFresh, or CalWORKs
If you are unemployed:
- We will use your current gross income, not what you made when you were working.
- We do not consider the value of your assets or savings when determining income eligibility.
See if you are eligible:
Answer a few questions to find out if you are eligible to apply for WIC benefits.
- Start by completing the Online Eligibility Test
If you meet the requirements,
- You will be given the opportunity to submit a request for an appointment after completing the Online Eligibility Test.
For more information, please review the Income Guidelines English and Spanish (PDF)
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.