For the latest formula information for WIC Participants - www.myfamily.WIC.ca.gov
Updated formula information for California - https://cdph.ca.gov/formula
You can also see WIC temporary powdered infant formula options: https://cchealth.org/wic/pdf/Temporary-Powdered-Infant-Formula-Options.pdf
Although there is a shortage, finding formula for your baby is still possible and WIC can help!
- Download the CA WIC Appto find grocers near you that accept WIC or search for WIC authorized grocery stores here
- To save time, call before you shop to ask if the store has the formula that you need
- Ask grocers what days they expect formula shipments
- WIC families should purchase their formula at the beginning of the benefit cycle
- Call your (707) 565-6590 if you have any questions about the shortage or your baby's specific formula needs
WIC is a nutrition program which stands for Women, Infants and Children.
WIC serves pregnant women, women who have recently been pregnant, infants, and children up to their fifth birthday.