Environmental Health and Safety
- About Us
- Body Art
- Blue Green Algae
- Cannabis Permits
- Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention
- Commissary Agreement
- Environmental Drilling Permits
- Food Safety Program
- Healthy Homes
- Medical Waste
- Pools and Spas
- Solid Waste
- Fresh Water Quality
- Ocean Water Quality
- Safe Consumption of Fish
- State Small Water Systems
- Well Water Quality
- Protect Yourself from Mold
- Public Records Requests
- Program Forms
- Fee Schedule
- Back to Programs and Services
Cannabis Health Permits and Inspections
Environmental Health and Safety will be issuing health permits, providing inspection services, and conducting other educational and enforcement activities for:
Edible Cannabis Product Manufacturing Sites
- A person or business wanting to open and operate an edible cannabis product manufacturing site must submit an application for a health permit to Environmental Health.
- If you are preparing cannabis-infused products for consumption, you are required to obtain this permit.
- A person or business wanting to open and operate a cannabis dispensary must submit an application for a health permit to Environmental Health.
For More Information
- To learn more, please visit the Sonoma County Cannabis Program where you will find comprehensive information about commercial cultivation and personal use, permits, taxes, legislative updates, policy, and more.