- Affordable Housing Inventory
- Funding Opportunities
- Flood Elevation Mitigation Program
- Housing Rehabilitation Loan Program
- Homebuyer Assistance for County Employees
- Second-Dwelling Unit Program
- Density Bonus Programs
- Capital Projects NOFA
- AB 210 Homeless Multidisciplinary Team Protocol
- Housing Assistance Rehab Program
- Income and Rent Limits
- Back to Divisions
Housing and Neighborhood Investment
The Community Development Commission's mission is to create homes for all in thriving and inclusive neighborhoods. We strive to do this by making strategic investments in housing and capital projects to ultimately connect where people live to where they work, play, and experience the community.
We and our partner County departments operate a number of programs providing regulatory incentives and financing to promote and assist in the development and preservation of housing that is affordable, available, and accessible to the County’s low-income and workforce residents.
December 22, 2021
The Sonoma County Community Development Commission, in its capacity as Responsible Entity is making the Environmental Review Record for the Countywide Housing Rehabilitation Programs available for public viewing.