Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for CDBG, HOME and CDBG-CV Now Available
Published: December 08, 2021
The CDC is now accepting applications for Fiscal Year (FY) 2022-2023 CDBG, HOME and FY 2021-2022 HOME and CDBG-CV for eligible capital projects, affordable housing projects, tenant based rental assistance, supportive services, fair housing, noncongregate shelter, and economic development activities.
The Sonoma County Community Development Commission (SCCDC) requests proposals for activities/projects to receive funding from the following sources:
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG)
- HOME Investment Partnerships (HOME)
- CDBG - Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act (CARES Act), also known as CDBG-CV
A technical assistance workshop will be held on Wednesday, January 12, 2022, 1:00 p.m. for applicants interested in submitting a funding application. All funding applications must be submitted to the Community Development Commission by 2:00 p.m. on January 21, 2022.
Eligible proposals will be considered for funding at Community Development Committee and Cities and Towns Advisory Committed concurrent workshop on March 16 and public hearing April 20, 2022. At the conclusion of the hearings, funding recommendations will be forwarded to the Sonoma County Board of Supervisors on or around May 3, 2022.
Technical Assistance Workshop – 1/12/2022 (Zoom)
Meeting ID: 952 6277 6078
Technical Assistance Workshop – Slides (PDF: 571 KB)
- CDBG-HOME Application Instructions (PDF: 660 kB)
- Funding Policies (PDF: 780 kB)
- CDBG-HOME NOFA (PDF: 420 kB)
- Sonoma County Community Development Commission Loan Policies (PDF: 594 kB)
- Affordable Housing and Capital Projects Application (PDF: 611 kB)
- Economic Development Application (PDF: 425 kB)
- Public Services Application (PDF: 408 kB)
- Fair Housing Application (PDF: 619 kB)