Community Development Committee Meeting
Date: September 20, 2023
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Registration Required: No
August 16, 2023
- Community Development Committee: Meeting Agenda (September 20th, 2023)
- Community Development Committee: Draft Meeting Minutes (August 16th, 2023)
- Item #5 – DRAFT Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Review (CAPER)
- Item #5 – Memo Draft CAPER
- Item #6 – Memo
- Item #6 – Proposed FY 24-25 Funding Policies
- Item #6 – Approved FY 23-24 Funding Policies
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Public Comments on Items Not on the Agenda
- Approve Meeting Minutes from August 16, 2023, Meeting
The Committee will review, discuss, and may take action to approve the meeting minutes or may recommend changes.
Recommended Action: Approve minutes
- Executive Director’s Report
Information Only - No Action Item
- PUBLIC HEARING Concurrent with the Cities and Towns Advisory Committee:
Fiscal Year 2022-23 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
Valerie Johnson, Community Development Associate
Staff will present the draft CAPER that is a requirement of the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) summarizing the performance of the County’s HUD programs during Fiscal Year 2022-23.
Recommended Action: Accept the CAPER
- PUBLIC HEARING Concurrent with the Cities and Towns Advisory Committee: Fiscal Year 2024-25 Federal Funding Policies
Veronica Ortiz-De Anda, Community Development Associate
Staff will present the revised Federal Funding Policies with the Committees’ comments incorporated for review and recommendation of approval to the Board of Supervisors.
Recommended Action: Recommend approval to the Board of Supervisors
- Election of Officers
Recommended Action: Election of Officers
- Items Board Members Would Like Placed on a Future Agenda
Public Comment Prior to the Committee Meeting
May be submitted via email to Veronica.Ortiz-DeAnda@sonoma-county.org.
Public Comment During the Committee Meeting
Members of the public will be able to provide public comment at specific points throughout the meeting.
Any writings or documents presented to a majority of the Community Development Committee regarding any item on this agenda may be requested by email.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation, an alternative format, or requires another person to assist you while attending this meeting, please contact the Section 504 Coordinator at (707) 565-7520, as soon as possible to ensure arrangements for accommodation.
Language Services are available upon request if made at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting to help ensure availability. For more information or to request services, please contact the Section 504 Coordinator at (707) 565-7520.
Servicios de idiomas se pueden proveer para esta junta. Para más información o para solicitar servicios de traducción llame al (707) 565-7520 por lo menos 48 horas (2 dias) antes de la fecha de la junta.