Local disasters are likely to create a surge of patients and causalities that overwhelm our healthcare system. Our local healthcare coalition for health and medical providers responding to disasters is a collaborative workgroup; we plan for mutual support during disasters.
- California Public Health and Medical Emergency Operations Manual (CDPH EOM) (PDF)
- Checklist for New Members (PDF: 160 kB)
- Coastal Valleys Regional EMS Medical Response System Multi-Casualty Incident Management Plan (PDF)
- Exercise After Action Report - Short Form (Word)
- Healthcare Coalition Guide (PDF: 263 kB)
- Healthcare Coalition Hazard Vulnerability (HVA), February 2018 (MS Excel)
- HealthNet Base Station Radio Guide (PDF: 565 kB)
- The Pocket Guide to Emergency Preparedness
English(PDF: 712 kB) | Spanish(PDF: 1.05 MB)
- Resource Request Quick Sheet (PDF: 591 kB)
- Situation Report Quick Sheet (PDF: 236 kB)
- Sonoma County Healthcare Coalition Governance(PDF: 132 kB)
Updated February 2017
This Governance document defines the structures and processes that the Sonoma County Healthcare Coalition (HCC) uses to develop cooperative disaster response capacities. Sonoma County’s HCC consists of many agencies and organizations with a stake in responding to community health or medical needs during local disasters.
- The Sonoma County Operational Area Medical-Health Coalition Communications Plan (aka: Rainbow Guide) is available to health system partners. Please contact the Public Health Preparedness program for more information.
Resource Bridge User Training Presentations by ImageTrend
- Push Prophylaxis MOU (blank)(Word: 26kB)
- Closed Dispensing Site Workbook(PDF:747kB)
- Considerations for Closed POD Dispensing Sites (PDF:132kB)
- Closed POD Template(Word: 1.9 MB)
Bay Area Mass Prophylaxis Working Group
Following the 2001 anthrax attacks, the federal government requested that all health departments in the United States develop plans to rapidly and safely provide medication to the public in the event of a public health emergency.