Employers of parents obligated to pay child support are extremely important partners in our effort to secure support for children. Employers can help provide information about employment and wages of the parent, enroll the children in health insurance coverage, and deduct and forward child support payments to our office.
The following information should answer most employer questions. If you have further questions or receive documents that are confusing to you, please do not hesitate to contact us for assistance. You can contact us at 1(866) 901-3212 for further assistance.
Employers and Payroll Professionals – You’ve Got Questions – We’ve Got Answers
This will be an opportunity to receive information and resources to help understand and navigate your role in the child support process. Increase your knowledge during this FREE interactive workshop hosted by child support experts.
Sonoma County Department of Child Support
The following links provide further information
- CSDA Employer Information
- California Child Support Employer Resource Center
- Employee's Responsibilities
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- California's Department of Child Support Services
- California's Employment Development Department
- Military Information