Skip to Content
Independent Office of Law Enforcement Review and Outreach

Resources and Links

Sonoma County Sheriff's Office

To make a complaint about an agency other than the Sheriff's Office, contact:

  1. Contact IOLERO for:
    • Windsor Police,
    • Sonoma Police, or
    • unincorporated areas of Sonoma County
  2. California Highway Patrol (CHP)
  3. City of Cotati Police
    Phone: (707) 792-4611; Fax: (707) 795-0168
  4. Cloverdale Police Department
    Scroll down to Forms and Applications. There are options for either Civilian Commendation or Civilian Complaint.
  5. Healdsburg Police Department
  6. Petaluma Police Department
    On the right hand side, under their Contact Us menu, there is an option for submitting a commendation or to report possible officer misconduct.
  7. Rohnert Park Public Safety
  8. Santa Rosa Junior College District Police
    Phone: (707) 527-1000
    Forms are available at their office and will be available online at their website in the near future.
  9. Santa Rosa Police Department
  10. Sebastopol Police Services
    Phone: (707) 829-4400
    Fax: (707) 829-0967
  11. Sonoma County Animal Services
    Phone: (707) 565-7100
  12. Office of Law Enforcement Support
    Sonoma Developmental Center
  13. Sonoma State University Police

Other Resources

The ACLU Northern California works with communities to make sure people are informed about their rights: