Maternal, Child, Adolescent Health Advisory Board Meeting
Date: October 07, 2021
Time: 12:30 - 2:00 p.m.
Registration Required: No
Thursday, October 7, 2021, 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm
This meeting will be held Via Zoom
The mission of the MCAH Advisory Board is to promote the physical, social, and emotional health of childbearing women, children, and adolescents in Sonoma County by sharing resources, coordinating activities, and advising the MCAH Director, the Department of Health Services, and the Sonoma County Board of Supervisors on the needs of the community.
|12:30||Call to Order/Welcome||J. Miller||Info 5 min|
|12:35||Introductions||All||Info 10 min|
|12:45||Approval of Minutes||J. Miller||Action 5 min|
|12:50||Correspondence||J. Miller||Action 5 min|
|12:55||Home Visiting Program Manager||B. Lobo||Info 20 min|
|1:15||Advisory Board Officers||J. Miller||Info 5 min|
|1:20||Advisory Board Goals||J. Miller||Info 5 min|
|1:25||Sup. Coursey will Attend in November||V. Rydell Anderson||Info 5 min|
|1:35||Discussion||All||Info 10 min|
|1:40||State Legislature Updates||M. Apuya||Info 5 min|
|1:45||Staff Report||C. McGeough||Info 5 min|
|1:50||Announcements||All||Info 5 min|
|1:55||Public Comment||Public||Info 5 min|
The MCAH Advisory Board:
- Increases public awareness of maternal, child, and adolescent health issues.
- Supports ongoing efforts toward building a coordinated, effective health care delivery system for women, children, and adolescents.
- Promotes access to health care for childbearing women, children, and adolescents.
- Identifies and advocates for unmet health needs of mothers, children, adolescents, and families.
- Advises the Sonoma County MCAH Director, Department of Health Services, and Board of Supervisors on the status of maternal, child, and adolescent health in Sonoma County.
Addressing the Board
Any member of the public desiring to address the Board should wait until the public comment item on the agenda.
Agenda supporting materials
Materials related to an item on this agenda submitted to the MCAH Advisory Board after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection at the Department of Health Services, Public Health Division at 625 5th Street, Santa Rosa during normal business hours. Agendas and minutes are available at https://sonomacounty.ca.gov/Maternal-Child-and-Adolescent-Health/Meetings/.
For information, disability-related modification or accommodation, or to review materials prior to the meeting, contact Sonoma County Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health, Dept. of Health Services, 625 5th St., Santa Rosa, 95404, (707) 565-4494, firstname.lastname@example.org