- About Us
- Library Services
- Legal Professionals
- Self Representation
- News Index
- Back to About Us
Treatises are catalogued by call number in the card catalog, located between the reference desk and the stacks. The collection consists of over 29,000 volumes and includes:
- Federal and California codes, statutes, administrative regulations, court and administrative agency decisions and government documents.
- Sonoma County Code, municipal codes for Santa Rosa and surrounding communities
- California and Federal practice guides and research tools, including digests, encyclopedias, form books,Matthew Bender, Thompson Reuters, CEB, and Rutter Group publications, weekly jury verdicts and jury instructions
- Legal periodicals, texts, treatises, practice aids, loose-leaf publications, California legislative bills.
- Electronic Research Collection includes all state cases and codes and Shepard’s public access.