Many low-income individuals and families with children, disabled or unemployed persons, children in foster homes and former foster youth can apply for benefits:
- to help buy food through CalFresh
- for health care coverage (Medi-Cal, County Medical Services Program and Covered California)
- and for short-term help with rent, utilities and more through the General Assistance Program
Hours at both locations:
2550 Paulin Drive, Santa Rosa, and
South County Center, 5350 Old Redwood Highway Suite 100, Petaluma
Monday - Friday 8 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
- Read about changes in benefits on the Human Services Department Home Page first. For additional information, please call 877-699-6868.
Get Services from Home
Outdoor Office Drop Boxes:
Job Training that Pays!
Free training that pays you to learn! Click here or Call Today!
- Sonoma Job Link
- Apply now at (707) 565-5550