Free Flu Shots & Health Screenings
Published: October 17, 2019
Seasonal Flu Vaccinations will be offered on a variety of dates and at various County locations. Please see the flyer for the detailed schedule.
- No registration is required for Flu Vaccinations, just walk-in
- Employees will be asked to provide identification (Employee ID) or information sufficient to document their employment status
- Kaiser members will need to provide their Medical Record Number (located on their Kaiser Member Card) in order to have this vaccination entered in their Kaiser medical history
- Can’t make any of the dates? Local retailers such as CVS, Costco, Rite Aid, Walgreens, and others offer public seasonal flu clinics. Check with your insurance provider to get a list of approved locations.
Non-fasting screening package includes: Blood Pressure, Total Cholesterol, HDL, Glucose, Height, Weight, BMI, and Body Fat (screenings are confidential)
- Schedule your appointment today
- Enter sign-up code: sonoma
- Follow the system prompts to create an account or sign-in (detailed instructions here)
- Select a convenient location/date/time and schedule an appointment
- Add it to your calendar
- Plan to arrive 10-15 minutes before your appointment to complete registration
|Oct 29||9:00a.m. - 3:00p.m.||County Center||Sheriff||2796 Ventura Ave.||Training Room|
|Nov 7||9:30a.m. - 3:30p.m.||Airport Area||DCSS/HSD||3725 Westwind Blvd||Carnelian Room|
Two Ways to Win a Gift Card. Don't miss out!
- 12 Chances to Win a $50 Gift Card
- Participants who attend a Flu Shot Clinic will be entered into a raffle for a chance to win a $50 gift card.
- 10 Chances to Win a $25 Gift Card
- Participants who attend a Biometric Screening will be entered into a raffle for a chance to win a $25 gift card.
- Screenings may be attended on County time with your supervisor’s pre-approval
- Please plan 15 minutes per screening plus travel time
- Online appointment scheduler closes approximately 48 hours prior to event
- Learn more about preventing the seasonal flu
- Learn more about preventive health tests and why they’re important
- Do I Have Pre-diabetes? Take the 60-second risk test. It could be the most important minute of your day.
Brought to you by:
- Sonoma County Healthy Habits
- Kaiser Permanente
Questions?Contact Healthy Habits