Community Development Committee Meeting
- Call to Order and Roll Call (5 minutes)
- Public Comments on Items Not on the Agenda (5 minutes)
- Approve Meeting Minutes of July 20, 2022 (5 minutes)
The Committee will review, discuss, and may take action to approve the meeting minutes or may recommend changes.
- Committee Questions/Discussion
- Public Comments
- Roll Call Vote
Recommended Action: Approve minutes
- Interim Executive Director’s Report (5 minutes)
- Dave Kiff
- Information only - No Action Item
- Review Fiscal Year 2023-24 CDBG, HOME, and ESG Funding Policies
- Rhonda Coffman, Community Development Assistant Manager
- Items Board Members Would Like Placed on a Future Agenda
Next Regular Meeting:
- September 21, 2022 | 10:00 am – 12:00 pm (Virtual)
If you have a disability which requires an accommodation, an alternative format, or requires another person to assist you while attending this meeting, please contact the Administrative Services Officer at (707) 565-7520, as soon as possible to ensure arrangements for accommodation.
Language Services are available upon request if made at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting to help ensure availability. For more information or to request services: Contact (707) 565-7520.
Public Comment Prior to the Committee Meeting: Public Comment may be submitted via email to Veronica.Ortiz-DeAnda@sonoma-county.org
Public Comment During the Board Meeting: Members of the public who join the Zoom meeting, either through their web browser online or by calling in, will be able to provide live public comment at specific points throughout the meeting.
Any writings or documents presented to a majority of the Community Development Committee regarding any item on this agenda may be requested by email.