- Russian Sanctions/Executive Order N-6-22
- Supplier Portal
- Living Wage Self-Certification for Suppliers
- Suppliers Guide
- General Information for Construction Contractors
- Local Preference Policy for Goods
- Local Preference Policy for Services
- Protests and Appeals
- Back to Doing Business with the County
The County of Sonoma began using a new electronic procurement system for goods and services in February of 2015.
You must register in the new Supplier Portal in order to:
- Receive emailed notifications of new County Bids and RFP’s
- Review and bid on County issued solicitations
- Review awarded contracts, purchase orders, invoices, and payments
Instructional documents to assist with registration, account maintenance, and bidding are posted on the Supplier Portal.