- Mission Statement
- Meet the Purchasing Staff
- Russian Sanctions/Executive Order N-6-22
- Supplier Portal
- Living Wage Self-Certification for Suppliers
- Suppliers Guide
- Terms and Conditions
- General Information for Construction Contractors
- Local Preference Policy for Goods
- Local Preference Policy for Services
- Green Purchasing Policy
- Protests and Appeals
- Surplus Goods for Sale
- Back to Divisions
Sonoma County Purchasing Division purchases and leases goods, contracts for professional services, engages independent contractors and contracts for construction services on behalf of the County and its Departments. The Purchasing Division also manages personal property declared surplus to County needs.
The Purchasing Division is headed by Signe Sugiyama CPPB, Purchasing Agent, who is responsible for developing procurement policy in compliance with law, resolutions and directives of the Board of Supervisors.