Apply for CalFresh
Ways to Apply
- There are many ways to apply for CalFresh
- If you cannot answer all the questions, you can submit an application with your name, address and signature
- Once we receive your application, we will notify you of your scheduled interview appointment
- CalFresh and Medi-Cal:
BenefitsCal.com English and Spanish
Many people are eligible for both benefit programs, by applying at this website, you can find out. Once we receive your application, we will notify you of your scheduled appointment.
You can also use getcalfresh.org to apply for food benefits.
- Economic Assistance, 2550 Paulin Drive, Santa Rosa Google Maps™ Directions
- Human Services South County Center, 5350 Old Redwood Highway, Suite 100, Petaluma Google Maps™ Directions
Fax or Postal Mail
- Fax: (707) 565-5252
- Mail: P.O. Box 1539, Santa Rosa, CA 95402
- Download the application