Apply for CalFresh
Apply to CalFresh online, by phone, Fax, postal mail or in-person. If you cannot answer all the questions, you can submit an incomplete application with your name, address and signature, then work with our staff to complete the information.
You'll need to be ready to answer questions about:
- The number of people in your home
- The money you get from a job or other places
- Your housing costs, including rent, mortgage and utilities
- Some of the things you own
- A few other bills
- CalFresh only: getcalfresh.org in English and Spanish. You can fill out the application online, then we’ll call you for an interview.
- CalFresh and Medi-Cal: mybenefitscalwin.org in English and Spanish. Many people are eligible for both benefit programs. By applying at this website, you can find out. We’ll call you later for an in-person interview.
- Economic Assistance, 2550 Paulin Drive, Santa Rosa Google Maps™ Directions
- Human Services South County Center, 5350 Old Redwood Highway, Suite 100, Petaluma Google Maps™ Directions
Apply by Fax or Postal Mail
- Fax: (707) 565-5252
- Mail: P.O. Box 1539, Santa Rosa, CA 95402
The following is a list of documents that could be needed to process your application.
|Social Security Number (SSN)||
|Housing & Utility Costs||
Paper verifications will not be requested if the county already has current information or the information can be electronically verified.
If you are having difficulty obtaining the requested information, please let the Eligibility Specialist know. The County may be able to help you get the required documents.
If You Need Food Right Away
You may be able to get CalFresh benefits within three days depending on your income.
- To meet your food needs now, contact the groups listed on the Other Local Food Programs page.