Published: September 12, 2016
- Road maintenance crews will be chip sealing the following roads:
- Monday and Tuesday, Vine Hill Road
- Wednesday, Woolsey and Old Trenton Roads
- Thursday, Chalk Hill Road
- Contractors will be performing FDR roadway, microcracking and overlays on Irwin Lane from HWY 12 to Hall Road, shoulder backing and paving driveways on Warm Springs Road, and upgrading curb ramps and performing signal work on Santa Rosa Avenue.
- The Bridge crew will be repairing a concrete head wall on Dry Creek Road and repairing guardrails on various locations.
- The Culvert crew will be removing and replacing a culvert on Pressley Road on Monday, and on Acreage Lane at Graton Road on Wednesday and Thursday.
- The Traffic crew is stenciling various locations in the Santa Rosa area, striping various locations in West County and helping the chip seal crew with temporary pavement markings.
- Highway 12 Improvements, between Agua Caliente Road to Boyes Boulevard: paving driveways, side streets, and other miscellaneous work
- Construction of the Healdsburg Inter modal Facility: parking lot and pathway grading and curb construction
- Intersection Improvements at Adobe Road and East Washington Street: road widening and traffic signal construction
Plan your Commute
Irwin Lane from from Occidental Road to hall Road is closed to through traffic and there will be a detour. Please be prepared for single lane traffic control and delays during active road work, and drive safely in construction zones.