Published: December 19, 2016
All crews were busy this past weekend sanding roads all around
Sonoma County. With freezing temperatures predicted for the rest of the week, sanding
might be done in the early morning before the start of planned work.
Road Maintenance Projects
· Road maintenance crews will be working Monday through Thursday
patching potholes and doing roadside mowing in various locations around Sonoma
· The Bridge crew is repairing a viaduct on Sonoma Mountain Road between Bennett Valley Road
and Pressley Road.
· The Culvert crew will be installing culverts on Trinity Road,
repairing culverts on Cavedale Road, and helping the Road crew as needed.
· The Traffic crew is repairing signs at many locations and
helping road crews as needed.
· All paving for the summer program is complete. Remaining work includes shoulder backing, guard rail construction, raising utility covers, survey monument construction, and striping.
· Highway 12 Improvements, between Agua Caliente Road to Boyes
Boulevard: final construction activities
· Construction of the Healdsburg Intermodal Facility: final
· Intersection Improvements at Adobe Road and East Washington
Street: traffic signal construction, and striping layout and installation
Plan your Commute
Please use caution during icy road conditions, be prepared for
single lane traffic control and minor delays during active road work, and drive
safely in construction zones.