• veteran woman family 750px

Veteran Benefits

Veterans Service Office (VSO) staff can help you learn about the many benefit programs available to U.S. veterans.

They Include:

  • Monthly payments if a disability was caused or worsened during service
  • Pension programs
  • Health care/Dental care
  • Help paying education costs, finding a school or training program, and career counseling
  • Job retraining when a service-connected disability keeps you from working
  • Obtaining military records, awards and medals
  • Loans to build, buy, improve or refinance a home
  • Life insurance
  • Veteran Identification card for ID and discounts on goods and services

Federal Programs & Services

You may want to read more about the federal government benefits you may be eligible for, which are listed on the Veterans Affairs website.

We'll discuss these benefits and others with you at your visit to our office.

How to Claim Benefits

The first step is to talk with us in-person to learn about all the benefits available to you and your family. It’s best to schedule a meeting at our office by calling (707) 565-5960.

You can also visit the Santa Rosa office during drop-in hours, Monday-Thursday, 8:30 AM - 9:45 AM.

If you have just a question or two, call us Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00  PM at  (707) 565-5960.

Contact Information

Veterans Service Office
Human Services Department
Business Hours
Monday – Friday
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM

Drop-In Hours
8:30 AM - 9:45 AM
Monday - Thursday

South County Center

on Tuesdays

3725 Westwind Boulevard
First Floor
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
38.510185, -122.796579

Human Services South County Center

5350 Old Redwood Highway North

Suite 100

Petaluma, CA 94954

VSO interview

veteran uniform patches 75px

Make your appointment or ask a question: (707) 565-5960