To receive consideration, proposals shall be made in accordance with the following general instructions:
- The proposer must have the ability to be present for the pre‐bid conference and facility walkthrough
- The completed proposal shall be submitted electronically.
- No oral or telephonic proposals will be considered.
- The submission of a proposal shall be an indication that the proposer has investigated and satisfied him/herself as to the conditions to be encountered, the character, quality and scope of the work to be performed, and the requirements of the CDC, including all terms and conditions contained within this RFP.
Proposal Format and Contents:
For ease of review and to facilitate evaluation, the proposals for this project should be organized and presented in the order requested as follows:
Section I: Qualifications and Experience:
- Provide specific information in this section concerning the firm's experience in the services specified in this RFP. Examples of completed projects, as current as possible, should be submitted, as appropriate. References are required. Please provide names, addresses, and telephone numbers of contact persons within three (3) client agencies for whom similar services have been provided
- Debarment or Other Disqualification ‐Proposer must disclose any debarment or other disqualification as a vendor for any federal, state, or local entities. Proposer must describe the nature of the debarment/disqualification, including where and how to find such detailed information.
Section II: Project Approach and Work Schedule
- Provide a description of the methodology developed to perform all required services, with an aggressive schedule that will complete the project December 18, 2019 if possible. This schedule should contain specific milestones and dates of completion which will be used to set schedules. Also identify the extent of CDC personnel involvement deemed necessary, including key decision points at each stage of the project. Information as to the type of any software that is anticipated to be used in the planning process should also be discussed.
- Include your response to the Scope of Work as referenced above.
Section III: Cost of Service The proposal shall clearly state ALL of the costs associated with the project.
Section IV: Insurance
The selected proposer will be required to submit and comply with all insurance as described in the attached Sample Insurance Agreement (Attachment B) or identify specific exceptions to the sample agreement.
Section V: Additional Information
Include any other information you believe to be pertinent but not required.
Section VI: Contract Terms
Proposers must include a statement acknowledging their willingness to accept the sample contract terms (Attachment A in RFP) or identify specific exceptions to the sample agreement.