Transportation & Mobility Workgroup Meeting
All listed times are approximate and are subject to change. Agenda items are scheduled for consideration by the Advisory Council, which may or may not choose to take action. Breaks may be called at the discretion of the Chair.
- Welcome & Introductions (Kelley, Interim Chair)
Approval of: May 10, 2018 AAA Advisory Council Transportation and mobility committee Meeting minutes, (Kelley) (Action)
- Presentation: Petaluma Paratransit Guide (Silvia Martinez-Palacios, Petaluma Paratransit) 1:30 PM
- Sonoma County Transportation Vision Discussion (Kelley, Interim Chair/All) 2:00 PM
- Volunteer driver program 10 year anniversary and Sonoma access Launch discussion & planning (Kelley, Interim Chair/Repp/All) 2:20 PM
- Announcements (Kelley, Interim Chair/All) 2:30 PM
- Motion to Adjourn (Action)
Next Meeting: Friday September 13, 2018
Supplemental materials related to an item on this agenda are available for public inspection during normal business hours at the Adult and Aging Office, 3725 Westwind Boulevard., Suite 101, Santa Rosa.