Transportation & Mobility Workgroup Meeting
All listed times are approximate and are subject to change. Agenda items are scheduled for consideration by the Advisory Council, which may or may not choose to take action. Breaks may be called at the discretion of the Chair.
- Welcome and Introductions (Chair)
- T&M Committee Objective Setting for 2020 (All)
- Connected Communities Transportation Study Focus Groups (Kathleen)
- Current 5310 Grant Update (Kathleen)
- 2019 FTA 5310 Update (Kathleen)
- Testing Sonoma Access Boundaries (ww.sonomasenioraccess.org) (Kathleen/All)
- Assisted Rides Destinations/Categories Feedback/Discussion (All)
- Public Comments/Announcements (All)
This meeting will not be recorded. It will serve Area Agency on Aging (AAA) Service Provider meeting requirements. All are welcome to attend. Supplemental materials related to an item on this agenda are available for public inspection during normal business hours at the Adult and Aging Office, 3725 Westwind Boulevard., Suite 101, Santa Rosa.