Maternal, Child, Adolescent Health Advisory Board Meeting
Date: December 03, 2020
Time: 12:30 - 2:00 p.m.
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Registration Required: No
This meeting will be held Via Zoom
- Call to Order/Welcome J. Miller Info 5 min 12:30
- Introductions All Info 5 min 12:35
- Approval of Minutes J. Miller Action 5 min 12:40
- Correspondence-Tobacco Letter- Data for Review J. Miller Info 10 min 12:45
- Alcohol and other Drugs Behavioral Health Prevention Team back for a presentation on the results of their 5 year Needs Assessment Strategic Report. Donna Newman Fields-Carla Denner All Info 30 min 12:55
- Public Comment Public Info 5 min 1:25
- State Legislature Updates M. Apuya Info 10 min 1:30
- Staff Report C. McGeough Info 5 min 1:40
- Announcements All Info 10 min 1:45
- Adjournment J. Miller 1:55
The MCAH Advisory Board:
- Increases public awareness of maternal, child, and adolescent health issues.
- Supports ongoing efforts toward building a coordinated, effective health care delivery system for women, children, and adolescents.
- Promotes access to health care for childbearing women, children, and adolescents.
- Identifies and advocates for unmet health needs of mothers, children, adolescents, and families.
- Advises the Sonoma County MCAH Director, Department of Health Services, and Board of Supervisors on the status of maternal, child, and adolescent health in Sonoma County.
Addressing the Board
Any member of the public desiring to address the Board should wait until the public comment item on the agenda.
Agenda supporting materials
Materials related to an item on this agenda submitted to the MCAH Advisory Board after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection at the Department of Health Services, Public Health Division at 625 5th Street, Santa Rosa during normal business hours. Agendas and minutes are available at https://sonomacounty.ca.gov/Maternal-Child-and-Adolescent-Health/Meetings/.
For information, disability-related modification or accommodation, or to review materials prior to the meeting, contact Sonoma County Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health, Dept. of Health Services, 625 5th St., Santa Rosa, 95404, (707) 565-4494, email@example.com