Mark West Citizens Advisory Council Meeting
Date: October 12, 2020
Time: 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Registration Required: No
Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or
Please click this URL to join. https://zoom.us/j/97427130559?pwd=S2kwaWdYbHpUdUpmMG1DZE5qR1lydz09
Or join by phone:
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): US: +1 (669) 900-9128 or +1 (346) 248-7799 or +1 (253) 215-8782 or +1 (646) 558-8656 or +1 (301) 715-8592 or +1 (312) 626-6799 or (888) 475-4499 (Toll Free) or (877) 853-5257 (Toll Free)
Webinar ID: 974 2713 0559
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/aeimT7spA9
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes: ACTION ITEM
- Minutes of the regular MWCAC meeting, September 14, 2020
- Minutes of the regular MWCAC meeting, August 10, 2020
- Ex parte Communications
- Standing Items
- Update: Utilities: See Presentation under H) 1. Scott Salyer
- Update: Wikiup Commons
- Update: Sonoma County General Plan for Mark West Area
- Pending Issues
- Update: Community Alert Sign. Resolution recognizing Carl Frazee, creator of the community fire awareness sign.
- Update: Speed limits on Mark West Springs Rd. and Old Redwood Hwy.
- Update: “Hawk” light in front of Larkfield Shopping Center.
- Update: List of unmet needs projects for Larkfield/Mark West/Wikiup?
- Public Comments on Non Agenda Items: This time is set aside to receive comments from the public regarding matters of general interest not on the agenda, but related to MWCAC business. Pursuant to the Brown Act, the MWCAC cannot consider any issues or take action on any requests during this comment period. Each person is usually granted 3 minutes to speak; time limitations are at the discretion of the Chair.
- Council Member Announcements and Disclosures: Information only
Other than Referrals from Permit and Resource Management Department (PRMD): To proceed as follows: 1. Presentation 2. Questions by Councilmembers 3. Questions and comments from the public.
- Scott Salyer, Sonoma Clean Power
- Walter Kieser, Economic & Planning Systems, Inc., Special Assessment Zones, etc.
- Referrals from Sonoma County PRMD w/out Presentations Required: None
- Presentations: Referrals from Sonoma County PRMD: ACTION ITEM Consideration of proposed projects will proceed as follows: 1. Presentation by project applicant 2. Questions by Councilmembers 3. Questions and comments from the public 4. Response by applicant, if required 5. Comments by Council members 6. Resolution, ACTION, if indicated. None
- Subcommittee Reports &
Discussions: Action if indicated
- Neighborhood Improvement Funding Program (NIFP) Subcommittee
- Rebuild Subcommittee
- Community Services District (CSD) Subcommittee
- Other Reports: Discussion may follow. Action if indicated
- Discussion Items: ACTION ITEMS – Action if indicated
- Future Agenda Items: Potential projects for future meetings and suggestions for the next MWCAC meeting
- Presentation of examples of proposed logos for the MWCAC, created by MWUSD students
- Facebook possibilities, Ciara Frowick
- Adjournment: ACTION ITEM
Council meetings are held monthly as noticed in SB 343; specifically, the second Monday of the month at 6:00 PM at the Mark West School District Office, The Learning Center, 305 Mark West Springs Road, Santa Rosa, CA 95403.
Documents related to open sessions agendas:
Any writings or documents provided to a majority of the Mark West Citizens Advisory Council regarding any item on this agenda after the posting of this agenda and not otherwise exempt from disclosure, will be made available for public review at 575 Administration Drive Room 100-A, Santa Rosa, CA, during normal business hours.
The Mark West Citizens Advisory Council will make reasonable accommodations for persons having special needs due to disabilities. Please contact the Mark West Citizens Advisory Council at (707) 565-2865 at least 72 hours prior to the meeting; to ensure the necessary accommodations are made.