Mark West Citizens Advisory Council Meeting
Date: June 08, 2020
Time: 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
Registration Required: No
Members of The Public May NOT Attend This Meeting In Person.
Zoom meeting information below:
Link to join the webinar:
Join webinar by phone:
Number: (669) 900-9128
Webinar ID: 995 8137 4993
- Call to Order:
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes: ACTION ITEM
- 2.1 Minutes of the regular MWCAC meeting, March 9, 2020
- Ex parte Communications
- Standing Items:
- Utility Updates
- Wikiup Updates
- Sonoma County General Plan Discussion/Updates for Mark West Area
- MWCAC Logo Update
- Public Comments on Non Agenda Items:
This time is set aside to receive comments from the public regarding matters of general interest not on the agenda, but related to MWCAC business. Pursuant to the Brown Act, however, the MWCAC cannot consider any issues or take action on any requests during this comment period. Each person is usually granted 3 minutes to speak; time limitations are at the discretion of the Chair.
- Email to Council from Michael Fargo
- Council Member Announcements and Disclosures: Information only
- Presentations: Other than Referrals from PRMD: To proceed as follows:
- Questions by Councilmembers
- Questions and comments from the public. None
- Referrals from Sonoma County PRMD w/out Presentations Required: None
- Presentations: Referrals from Sonoma County PRMD: ACTION ITEM Consideration of proposed projects
will proceed as follows:
- Presentation by project applicant
- Questions by Councilmembers
- Questions and comments from the public
- Response by applicant, if required
- Comments by Council members
- Resolution, ACTION, if indicated. None
- Subcommittee Reports & Discussions: Action if indicated
- NIFP Subcommittee
- Rebuild Subcommittee
- CSD Subcommittee
- Other Reports: Discussion may follow. Action if indicated
- New GMAIL account and the proposed changes for our County website.
- WordPress Website update.
- Discussion Items: ACTION ITEMS – Action if indicated
- Wikiup Commons continued discussion from Tony Korman presentation
- Speed limits on Mark West Springs Road and Old Redwood Hwy
- Future Agenda Items: Potential projects for future meetings and suggestions for the next MWCAC meeting
- Presentation on Special Assessment Zones
- Facebook page for the council.
- Scott Salyer, Sonoma Clean Power, Programs Manager, Advanced Energy Rebuild program
- Adjournment: ACTION ITEM
Council meetings are held monthly as noticed in SB 343; specifically, the second Monday of the month at 6:00 PM at the Mark West School District Office, The Learning Center, 305 Mark West Springs Road, Santa Rosa, CA 95403.
Documents related to open sessions agendas:
Any writings or documents provided to a majority of the Mark West Citizens Advisory Council regarding any item on this agenda after the posting of this agenda and not otherwise exempt from disclosure, will be made available for public review at 575 Administration Drive Room 100-A, Santa Rosa, CA, during normal business hours.
The Mark West Citizens Advisory Council will make reasonable accommodations for persons having special needs due to disabilities. Please contact the Mark West Citizens Advisory Council at (707) 565-2865 at least 72 hours prior to the meeting; to ensure the necessary accommodations are made.