Mark West Citizens Advisory Council Meeting
Date: December 14, 2020
Time: 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Registration Required: No
- Join the Zoom Webinar
- Passcode: 915024
- Call to Order:
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes: ACTION ITEM
2.1 Minutes of the regular MWCAC meeting, November 9, 2020
- Ex parte Communications:
- Standing Items: Updates when available
- Wikiup Commons
- Sonoma County General Plan for Mark West Area
- Pending Issues: Updates when available
- Speed limits on Mark West Springs Rd. and Old Redwood Hwy.
- "HAWK" light in front of Larkfield Shopping Center.
- List of unmet needs projects for Larkfield/Mark West/Wikiup?
- Public Comments on Non Agenda Items: This time is set aside to receive comments from the public regarding matters of general interest not on the agenda, but related to MWCAC business. Pursuant to the Brown Act, the MWCAC cannot consider any issues or take action on any requests during this comment period. Each person is usually granted 3 minutes to speak; time limitations are at the discretion of the Chair.
- Council Member Announcements and Disclosures: Information only
- Presentations: Other than Referrals from Permit and Resource Management Department (PRMD): To proceed as follows: 1. Presentation 2. Questions by Councilmembers 3. Questions and comments from the public.
- Larkfield Resiliency Fund: Application for Neighborhood Improvement Funding Program (NIFP)
- Referrals from Sonoma County PRMD w/out Presentations Required: None
- Presentations: Referrals from Sonoma County PRMD: ACTION ITEM Consideration of proposed projects will proceed as follows: 1. Presentation by project applicant 2. Questions by Councilmembers 3. Questions and comments from the public 4. Response by applicant, if required 5. Comments by Council members 6. Resolution, ACTION, if indicated. None
- Subcommittee Reports & Discussions: Action if indicated
- Neighborhood Improvement Funding Program (NIFP) Subcommittee
- Rebuild Subcommittee
- Community Services District (CSD) Subcommittee
- Other Reports: Discussion may follow. Action if indicated None
- Supervisor James Gore, District 4
- Jen Mendoza, District Aide Representing Supervisor James Gore, District 4
- Discussion Items: ACTION ITEMS – Action if indicated
- Community Survey: Key issues for 2021
- Change MWCAC meeting night 2021
- Budget 2021-2022
- Future Agenda Items: Potential projects for future meetings and suggestions for the next MWCAC meeting
- Presentation of examples of proposed logos for the MWCAC, created by MWUSD students
- January 2021: Permit Sonoma, Katrina Braehmer, "Rezoning Sites for Housing" within MWCAC boundaries
- Adjournment: ACTION ITEM
Council meetings are held monthly as noticed in SB 343; specifically, the second Monday of the month at 6:00 PM at the Mark West School District Office, The Learning Center, 305 Mark West Springs Road, Santa Rosa, CA 95403.
Documents related to open sessions agendas:
Any writings or documents provided to a majority of the Mark West Citizens Advisory Council regarding any item on this agenda after the posting of this agenda and not otherwise exempt from disclosure, will be made available for public review at 575 Administration Drive Room 100-A, Santa Rosa, CA, during normal business hours.
The Mark West Citizens Advisory Council will make reasonable accommodations for persons having special needs due to disabilities. Please contact the Mark West Citizens Advisory Council at (707) 565-2865 at least 72 hours prior to the meeting; to ensure the necessary accommodations are made.