Mark West Citizens Advisory Council Meeting
- Call to Order- Please turn off phones. Newcomers see MWCAC informational flyer.
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes: ACTION ITEM
- Minutes of regular MWCAC meeting, July 9, 2018
- Welcome New Member Brad Sherwood, as Councilmember representing, the Mark West Union School District. Brad Sherwood will be replacing Mike Edwards.
- Ex parte Communications
- Public Comments: This time is set aside to receive comments from the public regarding matters of general interest not on the agenda, but related to MWCAC business. Pursuant to the Brown Act, however, the MWCAC cannot consider any issues or take action on any requests during this comment period. Each person is usually granted 3 minutes to speak; time limitations are at the discretion of the Chair.
- Council Member Announcements and Disclosures: Information only
- Referrals from PRMD: To be considered for placing on a future agenda
- Presentations: Other than Referrals from Permit Sonoma: To proceed as follows: 1. Presentation 2. Questions by Councilmembers 3. Questions and comments from the public
- Jane Riley, AICP, Comprehensive Planning Manager Initiatives for housing - will include changes that could take place in urban areas including the Springs, Larkfield, and Airport. No specific development projects, no rezoning of any parcels at this time; making changes in the code for uses that we hope will come later https://sonomacounty.ca.gov/PRMD/Regulations/Housing
- Ellen Beggs and Rick Hall, Mark West Estates Homeowners Franchise Fee Application
- Presentations: Referrals from Sonoma county Permit Sonoma: ACTION ITEM Consideration of proposed projects will proceed as follows: 1.Presentation by project applicant 2. Questions by Council members 3. Questions and comments from the public 4. Response by applicant, if required 5. Comments by Council members 6. Resolution, ACTION, if indicated
- John Noonan, Noonan Properties LLC Application #CMO18-0003, 4555 Lavell Rd., Santa Rosa Request for a Certificate of Modification to relocate a building envelope on a 58.49 acre parcel.
- Subcommittee Reports & Discussions – Action if indicated
- Discussion Items: ACTION ITEMS – Action if indicated
- Future Agenda Items: Potential projects for future meetings and suggestions for the next MWCAC meeting
- Future planning for Mark West Area, Last plan in 1978
- Cecily Condon, (replacing Amy Lyle) Airport Area Specific Plan (Hopefully September agenda)
- Adjournment: ACTION ITEM
Council meetings are held monthly as noticed in SB 343; specifically, the second Monday of the month at 6:00 PM at the Mark West School District Office, The Learning Center, 305 Mark West Springs Road, Santa Rosa, CA 95403.
Documents related to open sessions agendas:
Any writings or documents provided to a majority of the Mark West Citizens Advisory Council regarding any item on this agenda after the posting of this agenda and not otherwise exempt from disclosure, will be made available for public review at 575 Administration Drive Room 100-A, Santa Rosa, CA, during normal business hours.
The Mark West Citizens Advisory Council will make reasonable accommodations for persons having special needs due to disabilities. Please contact the Mark West Citizens Advisory Council at (707) 565-2865 at least 72 hours prior to the meeting; to ensure the necessary accommodations are made.