Mark West Citizens Advisory Council Meeting
- Call to Order Please turn off phones. Newcomers see MWCAC informational flyer.
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes: ACTION ITEMS
- Minutes of regular MWCAC meeting, March 12, 2018
- Ex parte Communications
- Public Comments: This time is set aside to receive comments from the public regarding matters of general interest not on the agenda, but related to MWCAC business. Pursuant to the Brown Act, however, the MWCAC cannot consider any issues or take action on any requests during this comment period. Each person is usually granted 3 minutes to speak; time limitations are at the discretion of the Chair.
- Council Member Announcements and Disclosures: Information only
- Referrals from PRMD
- Presentations: Referrals from Sonoma county PRMD: ACTION ITEM Consideration of proposed projects will proceed as follows: 1.Presentation by project applicant. 2. Questions by Councilmembers. 3. Questions and comments from the public. 4. Response by applicant, if required. 5. Comments by Council members. 6. Resolution, ACTION, if indicated.
- Subcommittee Reports & Discussions – Action if indicated
- Logistics of the Franchise Fee Monies Application Process & Form
- Traffic and Transportation
- Council Chair Molsberry will give an update about the possibility of a Community joint event, with Supervisor Gore and MW Chamber of Commerce
- Discussion Items: ACTION ITEMS – Action if indicated
- Future Agenda Items: Potential projects for future meetings and suggestions for the next MWCAC meeting
- Future planning for Mark West Area, Last plan in 1978
- Boundary Lines for MWCAC
- Adjournment: ACTION ITEM
Council meetings are held monthly as noticed in SB 343; specifically, the second Monday of the month at 6:00 PM at the Mark West School District Office, The Learning Center, 305 Mark West Springs Road, Santa Rosa, CA 95403.
Documents related to open sessions agendas:
Any writings or documents provided to a majority of the Mark West Citizens Advisory Council regarding any item on this agenda after the posting of this agenda and not otherwise exempt from disclosure, will be made available for public review at 575 Administration Drive Room 100-A, Santa Rosa, CA, during normal business hours.
The Mark West Citizens Advisory Council will make reasonable accommodations for persons having special needs due to disabilities. Please contact the Mark West Citizens Advisory Council at (707) 565-2865 at least 72 hours prior to the meeting; to ensure the necessary accommodations are made.