Housing Committee Meeting
Date: September 01, 2020
Time: 12:00 - 1:30 p.m.
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Registration Required: No
All listed times are approximate and are subject to change. Meetings are held the 1st Tuesday of the Month at 12:00 PM. Meetings will be held virtually on zoom for the foreseeable future.
Agenda items are scheduled for consideration by the Executive Committee, which may or may not choose to take action. Breaks may be called at the discretion of the Chair.
Virtual Meeting via Zoom
Call In (If you don’t have computer or audio access): (669) 900-9128
All listed times are approximate and are subject to change. Breaks may be called at the discretion of the Chair.
- Welcome & Introductions – Chair Rosa Reynoza (12:00 PM)
- Approval of July 2020 Meeting Minutes – Chair (12:10 PM)
- Housing Partner Discussion – COVID-19 Response & Challenges – All (12:15 PM)
- Housing Partner Discussion – Fire Evacuation Challenges – All (12:30 PM)
- Discussion – Emergency Evacuations and Planning Needs – All (12:45 PM)
- Legal Aid Sonoma County Presentation – Eviction Moratorium Status and COVID – Suzanne Dershowitz (1:00 PM)
- Information Sharing/Public Announcements – All (1:20 PM)
- Adjourn – All (1:30 PM)
Tuesday, October 6, 2020, 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM