Linkages care managers and clients work together to identify resources and services that help them live independently at home. Linkages offers short-term care management with connections to local, non-profit and government programs that fit the client’s needs.
The program requires active involvement in care by the client or a committed support person or care provider, such as a family member or close friend. The client or caregiver must be able and willing to work with our staff in making decisions, arranging and/or monitoring home- and community-based services and care.
Who is Eligible?
- Sonoma County residents
- Age 60 or older
- Any income level
- Require help, due to an illness, injury, disability or major life event, in order to live independently
- Willing to help identify their needs and plan for how to meet them
- Can independently arrange for services OR has a committed support person in place who can make arrangements
Services through Linkages
Helps clients through:
- an in-home assessment of current needs for supportive services, and a plan to meet future needs as a condition or situation changes,
- referrals to programs and services, such as transportation, caregiver support and home-delivered meals,
- Provides advocacy with medical, legal, and benefit programs as needed,
- and regular contact with
a social worker in-home and by telephone to support the process,
How to Apply
- You or your support person can complete the online application, or call (707) 565-INFO (4636).