Find Support and Services for Ages 60+
Older adults, family members and caregivers, call to talk with a social worker trained to help you navigate the unique needs, life changes and challenges of aging
- Get personalized referrals to programs that offer meals, transportation, public benefits and more, including follow-up support by phone
- Get connected to daily wellness calls from friendly volunteers at Petaluma People Services Center and Catholic Charities
- Services in English and Spanish, with other languages or communication accommodations arranged on request.
Click or Call Today!
- 565-INFO Hours: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Click to call now: (707) 565-INFO (4636)
- Email for more information: 565INFO@schsd.org
To find more information and resources for older adults and others at high-risk of severe illness during the coronavirus emergency, visit SoCoEmergency.org.
|Watch Our Videos!|
|Watch our Video on YouTube||(English version)||(Spanish version)|
Connect with Our Social Workers
Navigating for the future can be a complex task, and no one should have to figure out how to do that alone. Finding the right services can mean the difference between continuing to live safely at home and having to move to a nursing or residential facility.
Connect with an experienced social worker who can be your guide and offer follow-up support by phone and learn about local programs and benefits that can make life better, such as:
- Caregiving resources, including support for caregivers
- In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS) caregiving
- Cal Fresh and Medi-Cal benefits
- Home-delivered meals
- Transportation resources
- Social and emotional support programs
For a complete Sonoma County directory of services for older adults and persons of all ages with disabilities, see the Senior Resource Guide online or request a printed copy. Available in English or Spanish.