IHSS Public Authority Advisory Committee
The Public Authority Advisory Committee is a County-administered program mandated by the state to serve eligible consumers who need assistance (personal care and/or homemaker services) in order to live in their homes.
Will meet annually and for special meetings as needed.
August 15, 2022, 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM PST
- Zoom Webinar: Join Meeting
- Telephone: +1 (699) 900-9289
- Webinar ID: 857 5799 5553
1. 1:30 PM Call to Order & Introductions (Taylor)
2. 1:40 PM Approval of Minutes - 03/22/2021 (ACTION) (Taylor)
3. 1:50 PM IHSS Program Updates (Coxon/Glentzer)
4. 2:00 PM COVID-19 Impact on members, IHSS Providers and Clients (Taylor/All)
5. 2:15 PM Essential Protective Gear (EPG), Formerly PPE (Lewis/Glentzer)
6. 2:25 PM Electronic Visit Verification, E-Timesheets (Coxon/Glentzer)
7. 2:35 PM State Budget & Legislative Update (Taylor/Glentzer)
8. 2:45 PM State of the Committee CA IHSS Consumer Alliance Membership (ACTION*) (Taylor)
9. 3:20 PM Public Comment (Taylor)
10. 3:30 Adjournment
* If an item requires action, public comments will be invited prior to action being taken.
Upon request, the Agenda and accompanying documents will be provided in an appropriate alternative format to persons with disabilities. Please contact the IHSS Public Authority office 7 days prior to the meeting in order to receive materials and Agenda in the agreed upon alternative format.
**Supplemental materials related to an item on this Agenda are available for public inspection during normal business hours at the Adult and Aging Office, 3725 Westwind Boulevard, Suite 101, Santa Rosa, California.
No Upcoming Events...