The Executive committee develops agendas for regular and special meetings and reviews staff, workgroup and committee recommendations. The Committee makes recommendations to the council, or if an emergency prevails, acts upon such matters as are brought up for consideration by the Chairperson or by any member of the Committee. The Committee reports back to the council on its actions at the next regular meeting of the Council.
The executive Committee shall consist of the Chairperson, Vice-Chairperson, Secretary, the chairpersons of standing committees, the TACC representative if other than the Chair and the immediate past Chairperson.
2nd Tuesday of the month at 11:00 AM. Meetings will be held via Zoom until further notice.
Tuesday, September 13, 2022
11:00AM to 12:30PM
Zoom Meeting Details
Meeting ID: 842 1868 2085 • Passcode: 964235
*OR* Dial by phone
All listed times are approximate and are subject to change. Agenda items are scheduled for consideration by
the Executive Committee, which may or may not choose to take action.
Breaks may be called at the discretion of the Chair.
(11:00) Welcome and Announcements (Rice)
(11:00) Approve June 7, 2022 Executive Committee Minutes (Rice)(Action)
(11:05) Chair Report (Rice)
- Fiscal Year 2022-23 Initial Planning Discussion
- Recruitment/Reappointments Due/Resignations
- Recognition of Cindy Scarborough
- Future of Remote Meetings (Standing Item)
(Noon) Staff Update (Dunaway)
- Budgets (Local, State, Federal)
- American Rescue Plan (ARPA) and Older Adults Recovery and Resilience (OARR) Funding
(12:10) Committee Reports (Rice)
- Civic Engagement Meeting (Reynoza)
- Planning & Funding Meeting (Black)