- Abbreviations and Acronyms
- Minutes May 21 2019
- Executive Committee Notes June 5 2019
- Executive Committee Notes July 3 2019
- Executive Committee Notes September 4 2019
- Executive Committee Notes January 8 2020
- Trauma Informed Basics presentation March 17 2020
- Focus on Children and Youth presentation April 21 2020
- Decreases to Number of Clients
- Minutes for February 18 2020
- Executive Committee Notes March 4, 2020
- Minutes for May 16 2020
- Minutes for May 27 2020
- Minutes for June 17 2020
- Minutes for July 21 2020
- Minutes for October 7 2020
- Minutes for December 2 2020
- Minutes for November 16 2021
- Back to Meeting Minutes
Special Presentation: Wendy Wheelright presents . . .
Sonoma County Resilience and the Importance of Trauma Informed Care
April 21, 2020 – 5:00-7:00 PM
Wellness and Advocacy Center
2245 Challenger, Suite 104, Santa Rosa
April 21 Topic: Focus on Children and Youth
What are ACEs and how do we consider that in creating trauma-informed systems of care?
- Becky Fein, Active Minds
- Betzy Chavez, Hanna Institute
- Shelby Means, Sonoma County Foster Care
- Chelsea Rose Kurnick, Positive Images
Wendy Wheelwright has been a skilled clinician within Community Mental Health for the past 20 years. She is currently the Project Manager for HOPE Sonoma, a program to support the emotional recovery of disaster survivors.
Additionally, she serves as the Quality Improvement Manager for Sonoma County Behavioral Health Division, overseeing system level policy and process improvements.
Prior to assuming her role at Sonoma County, she worked with Progress Foundation overseeing the start-up, day-to-day operation, and expansion of the Crisis Residential Unit from a single 6-bed program to multiple 10-12 bed programs.
Wendy also has extensive experience as a Forensic Therapist, working with mandated treatment programs, Probation, CPS, and Victim Assistance. She maintains a small private-practice in Santa Rosa, specializing in Trauma-Based Disorders.