- Deferred Compensation
- Email Services
- Employee Benefits Information
- Employee Self Service
- Food Services
- SCPA Benefit Summary
- Dimensions System
- VHR Program
- Employee Safety and Health
- Leave Information
- Staying Connected
- Kaiser Occ Health
- Disaster Worker
- Exposure Reporting Testing and Resources
- 1-1 Advisory Bodies Roles and Relationships
- 1-2 Providing County Support of Grant Applications from Outside Agencies
- 2-1 Policy for Submitting Agenda Items
- 2-2 Departmental Representation at BOS Meetings
- 2-3 Policy for Board Chambers Security
- 3-1 Policy for Appropriation Transfers
- 3-2 Travel and Meal Reimbursements
- 3-3 Interdepartmental Billings for Services Policy
- 3-4 Policy for Memberships to Professional Associations & Organizations – Use of Public Funds
- 4-1 Performance Evaluations
- 4-2 Policy for Position Allocation List
- 4-3 Position Reclassifications
- 4-4 EEO Policy
- 4-5 Departmental/Internal Reorganizations
- 4-6 Policy for Hiring/Retaining Personnel Services in EMP or Ind. Contractor Status - See Civil Service Rules
- 4-7 Policy for Flexible Merit Increases
- 4-8 Advanced Salary Step Appointments
- 4-9 Policy for Relocation Incentives
- 4-10 Medical Leave Policy
- 4-11 Preemployment Preplacement Screening Policy
- 4-12 COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing Policy
- 4-13 Telework Policy
- 5-1 Vehicle Use
- 5-2 Policy for Capital Project and Asset Responsibility
- 5-3 Public Art Policy
- 6-1 Records Retention Storage Destruction Policy
- 6-2 Incompatible Activities Policy
- 6-3 TTrD Policy
- 6-4 Safety Management Policy
- 6-5 Identity Theft Prevention Program
- 7-1 Purchasing Policy
- 7-2 Real Property Acquisition and Management Policy
- 8-1 Investigations of Alleged Inappropriate Activities
- 8-2 Reasonable Suspicion Policy
- 8-3 Safety and Security for County Employees
- 8-4 Policy for Receipt and Distribution of Tickets or Passes
- 9-1 Official Use of Social Media Sites Policy
- 9-2 IT Use and Security Policy
- 9-3 Website Accessibility Policy
- 9-4 Information Technology Professionals Policy
- 9-5 Information Technology Governance Policy
- Employee & Volunteer Engagement & Recognition (EVER)
- Combined Fund Drive
- Back to County Of Sonoma
Great News: Employee Self-Service is back online and is now available!
Published: November 29, 2018
The important upgrade to the Employee Self-Service system has been completed.
You may now:
- Review/print paystubs.
- Change tax information.
- Change personal contact information.
- Review current benefits.
- Review dependent information.
- Access forms from the Document Library.
- Review Work Assignment Information.
- Review Leave Balances/History.
Your login information remains unchanged from the old version.
On the Intranet homepage the Employee Self-Service eP link will now direct you to NextGen Employee Self-service.
You will see new features including a cleaner appearance and additional functionality once you log into the new Employee Self-service.
To assist you in navigating the upgrade the Employee Self-service “How-to” guides for employees and managers are attached for your use. The link to the HRIS Employee Self-Service information site containing both documents is: http://sonomacounty.ca.gov/HR/Admin-Fiscal/HRIS/
Thank you for your understanding during this important upgrade!