- Underground Utilities Projects
- Boards, Commissions and Committees
- Accessibility Assistance
- Back to Sonoma Public Infrastructure (formerly TPW)
Transportation and Public Works is now Sonoma Public Infrastructure - Website updates coming soon!
The County of Sonoma is committed to improving access to County programs and services and to providing accommodation to individuals with disabilities as required under state and federal law, including the Americans with Disabilities Act. The County of Sonoma uses the Section 508 standards and WCAG 2.1, Level AA as guidelines for pages within our website.
We routinely test our website using Wave, a web accessibility evaluation tool provided by WebAIM, and audit compliance with SiteImprove's ADA compliance checker. The County is actively engaged in the ongoing process of training our content editors and updating our website for compliance with the current accessibility standards.
If you have a disability and the format of any material on our website interferes with your ability to access information on this site:
|Contact:||Karen Solberg, Administrative Services Officer|
|Address:||2300 County Center Drive, Suite B100
Santa Rosa, CA
|Public Transit Directions|
Google MapsTM Directions
|CA Relay Service:||711|
To enable us to respond in a manner that will be of most help to you, please indicate:
- The nature of the accessibility need
- Your preferred format (electronic format, large print, etc.)
- The web address of the requested material
- Your full contact information, so we can reach you if questions arise while fulfilling your request