Legislative Committee Meeting
All listed times are approximate and are subject to change. Agenda items are scheduled for consideration by the Executive Committee, which may or may not choose to take action. Breaks may be called at the discretion of the Chair.
- Welcome & Introductions (10:30)
Approval of March Minutes (ACTION)
- Multipurpose Senior Services Program (MSSP) (10:35)
Presenter: Dorothy Reagan, MSW
- Legislative Field Representative Reports (10:45)
- Representative Huffman, Amy Schroeder
- Representative Thompson, Stephen Gale
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry, Laura Beltran
- Assemblymember Levine, Melissa Apuya
- Assemblymember Wood, Will Tesconi
- Senator Dodd, Steven Panages
- Senator McGuire, Pat Sabo
- Senior Rally Day Report – May 7th in Sacramento (Streeper) (11:05)
- Adult & Aging Legislative Priorities (11:10)
Presenter: Paul Dunaway
- Sonoma County 2019-2020 State & Federal Legislative Platform (Discussion) (11:25)
- Public Comments/Announcements (11:50)
- Adjourn (12:00)
Wednesday June 12, 2019 – 10:30 a.m.
Supplemental materials related to an item on this agenda are available for public inspection during normal business hours at the Adult and Aging Office, 3725 Westwind Boulevard, 1st Floor, Santa Rosa.