Frequently Asked Questions
You will receive emailed notifications of bid opportunities based on the commodity category codes you select during the registration process.
Registration in the Supplier Portal does not guarantee the receipt of electronic notification for all applicable solicitations.
Suppliers should routinely check our Supplier Portal for a list of current business opportunities. County of Sonoma Suppliers are responsible for self-managing and updating their accounts online.
Accounts should be checked regularly to assure your company’s contact information and category code selection is up to date.
- -Have your Taxpayer ID number or SSN on hand.
- Navigate to the Supplier Portal. We recommend you open the Bidder Registration Instructions in a new window, or print them to use during registration.
- Register as a Bidder and follow the registration instructions.
Please be sure to review and select appropriate commodity category codes.
If you registered with the County before July 1, 2014, you are not registered in our new system. Please register in the new Supplier Portal in order to receive emailed bid notifications.
- Have your Taxpayer ID or Social Security Number on hand, along with your current Vendor ID number. If you no longer have your Vendor ID number available, please email our Supplier Desk.
- Click on Register as a Supplier and follow the registration instructions. Please be sure to review and select appropriate commodity category codes.
If you registered in the new system after July 1, 2014, you do not need to re-register. However, you do need to log in to the Supplier Portal and update your account.
- Login with your User ID and password. If you have misplaced them, send an email to our Supplier Desk. When you receive your User ID, reset your password using the link on the Supplier Portal and login.
- In order to receive emailed bid notifications, you must edit existing contacts, designate a contact to receive emailed bid notifications, and select category codes for the goods and/or services you offer.
- Review bidding opportunities and place bids
- View invoices, payments, account balances, and purchase orders
- Update your company contact information, including email addresses
- Set up additional user accounts for employees based on the type of access your business requests
- Please send an email to our Supplier Desk at email@example.com.