Cannabis Business Readiness Guide: 9. Additional Resources
As you work to develop your cannabis business you make find additional information useful by visiting the following websites and working a local trade organizations.
- Sonoma County Growers Alliance - community group organized to educate, collaborate and advocate for patient, cultivator and community rights and responsibilities.
- California NORML - non-profit, membership organization dedicated to reforming California's marijuana laws and focuses on consumers.
- California Cannabis Industry Association - formed to unite the cannabis industry in California and to allow it to speak with one voice at the state and local levels. They strive to educate and act as a resource to lawmakers regarding all areas of the cannabis industry.
- California Growers Association - grower/cultivator oriented cannabis statewide trade association.
- National Cannabis Industry Association - national trade association advancing the interests of the legitimate and responsible cannabis industry.
Running a business can be lonely at times, especially if you’re a solo-preneur. Networking is a great way to connect with other business owners and get the support that you need. Here’s a list of where you can find local networking events and business organizations that you might consider joining.
Business Incubators and Shared Workspace
|Go Local Sonoma County:||(707) 888-6105|
|Share Exchange:||(707) 583-7667|
|SoCo News:||(707) 794-1240|
|Sphere Pad:||(707) 787-3069|
|WORK Petaluma||(707) 721-6540|