- About Us
- General Information
- Accessible Voting
- Language Assistance
- Campaign Materials
- Campaign Finance
- Candidate Filing
- Poll Worker Information
- Precinct and District Maps
- Vote by Mail
- Voter's Choice Act
- Voting System
- News Index
- Accessibility Assistance ROV
- Back to Registrar of Voters
Voter registration information is available for governmental, political, journalistic, or educational purposes only.
Commercial use of voter registration information is prohibited by law and is a misdemeanor. Voter information may be provided to a candidate for office, a ballot measure committee, or other person for election, scholarly, journalistic, political, or governmental purposes, as determined by the Secretary of State. Driver license and social security numbers, or your signature as shown on your voter registration card, cannot be released for these purposes.
[Elections Code Section 2194]
- AnApplication to Purchase(PDF: 642 kB)must be submitted for voter file orders (a copy of your current driver’s license or state-issued identification card must accompany the Application to Purchase).
- Requests may be made in person or by mail and must be paid for at the time the order is placed. Deposits are required for running orders (contact us for a quote).
- Any orders shipped will incur additional handling fees. Fees may be paid either by cash, check or money order and should be made payable to "Sonoma County Registrar of Voters".
Materials Available for Purchase:
Registered voters by residence address, regular or voting precinct, phone number and political party.
Sorted by precinct or district: residence and mailing addresses, political party and phone number.
Computer Generated Labels: Names and mailing addresses on peel and stick labels. Available by household sort and/or political party sort if requested.
Text file onCD; voter file by district. Includes voter's name, residence address, mailing address, political party affiliation and phone number (if provided by voter). Optional Voter history available.
Vote by Mail Voter Data
Lists, labels, or a CD of voters who have applied for, and returned, vote by mail ballots. Email also available upon deposit.
The following maps are available:
- Precinct Maps by city and/or unincorporated areas of the county
- District Maps
Statement of the Vote
Prior election results by precinct. Printed copy or Microsoft Excel® file available:
|Walking Lists (per record)||$0.50 per 1,000 records|
|Alphabetical Lists (per record)||$0.50 per 1,000 records|
|Mailing Labels||$10.00 processing fee
plus $11.50 per 1,000 records
|Voter Data||$20.00 processing fee
plus $1.00 per 1,000 records
|Voter Data - Entire County||$270.00|
|Vote by Mail Data - Lists||$10.00 processing fee
plus $0.10 per page
|Vote by Mail Data - Labels||$10.00 processing fee
plus $20.00 per 1,000 peel/stick labels
|Vote by Mail Data - Disk||$20.00 processing fee
plus $1.00 per 1,000 records
|Maps||$2.00 to $10.00 per map|
|Statement of the Vote - Printed||$15.00 / $20.00|
|Statement of the Vote - PDF/Excel||Free to download on website. Please visit relevant Elections page.|