Penngrove Sidewalk Improvements
Along the west side of Main Street (County Road Number 5710A) in the town of Penngrove, from the intersection of Old Redwood Highway to the intersection with Adobe Road.
- Curb, gutter, and sidewalk will be installed on the westerly side of the road where it does not currently exist.
- Where possible, ten foot wide sidewalks will be installed adjacent to existing store fronts, with five foot wide sidewalks elsewhere.
- Existing sidewalk and curb ramps will be modified to meet current Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards.
- Utility facilities will be relocated or adjusted.
- Bid Date: September 16, 2009
- Work completed: Spring, 2010
- Official Notice of Completion issued May 14, 2010