Published: September 26, 2016
- Road maintenance crews will be chip sealing the following roads:
- Monday and Tuesday, Stewarts Point Skaggs Springs Road
- Wednesday and Thursday, pothole repair on various locations
- Contractors will be performing Bonded Wearing Course (BWC) on Bodega Avenue and striping layout and installation on Irwin Lane
- The Bridge and Culvert crews will be cleaning out box culverts on Watmaugh Road at Rogers Creek, and on Casa Grande Avenue at Adobe Creek, starting Monday, September 26th to Thursday, September 29th.
- The Traffic crew is stenciling various locations in the Cotati area, striping various locations in West County and helping the chip seal crew with temporary pavement markings.
- Highway 12 Improvements, between Agua Caliente Road to Boyes Boulevard: paving driveways, side streets, and other miscellaneous work
- Construction of the Healdsburg Intermodal Facility: parking lot and roadway construction
- Intersection Improvements at Adobe Road and East Washington Street: traffic signal construction
Plan your Commute
Please be prepared for single lane traffic control and delays during active road work, and drive safely in construction zones. Scouts Camp Road will be CLOSED from 9/19 to 10/14 for the bridge deck to be replaced.