Published: September 19, 2016
- Road maintenance crews will be chip sealing the following roads:
- Monday, Woolsey and Old Trenton Roads
- Tuesday and Wednesday, Chalk Hill Road
- Thursday, Stewarts Point Skaggs Springs Road
- Contractors will be performing Bonded Wearing Course (BWC) and road base repairs on Agua Caliente Road and Bodega Avenue, shoulder backing, striping layout, and paving driveways on Irwin lane, and doing signal loops on Santa Rosa Avenue.
- The Bridge crew will be replacing the bridge deck on Scout Camp Road, starting Monday, September 19th to Friday, October 14th.
- The Culvert crew will be removing and replacing a culvert on Acreage Lane from Monday, September 19th to Thursday, September 22nd.
- The Traffic crew is stenciling various locations in the Santa Rosa area, striping various locations in West County and helping the chip seal crew with temporary pavement markings.
- Highway 12 Improvements, between Agua Caliente Road to Boyes Boulevard: paving driveways, side streets, and other miscellaneous work
- Construction of the Healdsburg Intermodal Facility: parking lot and pathway grading and curb construction
- Intersection Improvements at Adobe Road and East Washington Street: traffic signal construction
Plan your Commute
Please be prepared for single lane traffic control and delays during active road work, and drive safely in construction zones.